Sunday, September 17, 2006

Day 297: Sunday Reflections.


I Live in a Turd World Neighborhood - 9/16/2006

Three Things I Did Right Today:

1. Read a good book for two hours (Never Let Me Go, by Kazuo Ishiguro).

2. Worked out on my own (as instructed by the Lovely Sally Nash).

3. Ate a salad for dinner (with marinated flank steak left over from Randy's phenomenal dinner last night).

Three Things I Did Wrong Today:

1. Watched too much stupid television (Will I ever grow out of Real World/Road Rules challenges?)

2. Interrupted my workout to take a phone call (if it's someone you might go on a date with you're allowed, right?)

3. Ate a croissant for breakfast (it was ridiculously good and almost worth it).

Turd World Neighborhood II - 9/16/06

********


The Spider Denny Tried to Eat - 9/16/06

***


A Good View of Salvation - 9/17/2006

***

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Carcasses Line the Hawk's Fence of Shame - 9/14/06

***

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

The fence of shame intrigues me. What is the story behind that?

k. said...

The fence began as a final resting place for the hides of stuffed toys that Hawk (Day 271) had disembowleled. It has since become a place to keep all stuffed goods, as Hawk likes to graze the fence and choose his Toy of the Day.

River Driver said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who still succumbs to the siren call of the Real World/Road Rules challenge shows. My reality tv admission

Middle Girl said...

You and my daughter (an many more, apparently) with the Real World/Road Rules...

The fence is a hoot.

Anonymous said...

I want a Turd couch!

Anonymous said...

You sound great! I wonder what it would be like to hear about ONLY whatfeels good???

There are those of us who only see the amazing spirit you are...and only support your successes in every area of life...!!!