Thursday, September 27, 2007

Day 682: Wikifaith.


Pretty cool, huh? Despite my now-erased attempts to connect by way of a "sleight-of-hand" theme, this art has absolutely nothing to do with this post. I simply stole it from some random blog. If you want to find out about the artist/s and all that, go here.

Just for the record ...

I find myself going to Wikipedia more often than I ever thought I would. I actually
like the fact that anyone can fuck with what's up there.

It restores my faith in the idea
that people are collectively capable of making sure that the truth prevails.




Or maybe it's just that I'm having the 8th-graders I tutor read Lord of the Flies.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are they watching "Kid Nation" while reading?? Apparently (I can't bring myself to check it out) it's a 'reality' t.v. mix of kid survivor & 'Lord of the Flies'. Nice to read your blog while on the road. G