Sunday, April 23, 2006

Day 151: From Eternity to Here.


This morning I was staring at the spot where they filmed the famous lust-on-the-beach scene in From Here to Eternity.

Now I'm staring at my computer screen. What a difference 12 hours make.


I'm glad to be home (there's nothing like two insanely happy dogs to make you feel missed and welcomed), but what a wonderful trip. Details to follow when the hour is not so late.

Before I hit the pillow, though, I have to thank my most-excellent Guest Bloggers. Wow. Your posts were wonderful ... funny and smart and moving and hugely flattering. Yes, I'm a cornball for saying this, but I feel so very lucky to know the people I do (and Mom, your entry got me all teary - what you wrote was beautiful).

Okay, time to sign off now. My dogs are staring at me, waiting patiently to tell me everything I've missed.

Until tomorrow ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kare....welcome back from Paradise! Can't wait to hear some details. Do yourself a favor: don't weigh yourself tomorrow. The air travel ALONE will add a couple pounds let alone the Puu Puu platters. So just try to really buckle down, get back into the swing of things, drink lots of water and give yourself a week.
xo Mary Kate