Sunday, April 16, 2006

Day 144: A Week of Guest Bloggery.



There was one thing I knew I didn't want to do while I was in Hawaii this week - I didn't want to write the blog every night. In fact, I didn't want to look at a computer, period.

That said, I also didn't want to let the blog go black.

My solution was to employ "Guest Bloggers" - people who'll post entries while I'm away. There are no rules imposed, so people can write whatever they want to. It can be about me, it can have nothing to do with me, it can be all about them, it can be a rant of some kind - it can be whatever they want.

Here, then, is a schedule of what you can expect while I'm away:

Monday, Day 145: Grace (
Day 15)

Tuesday, Day 146: Mary-Kate ... Her no-nonsense comments have been sprinkled throughout the blog (in the comments section, also as MK) ever since it started. She and I have been friends for 16 years - we used to hang out when I worked at the newspaper in Rochester, N.Y.

Wednesday, Day 147: Mom ... (
Day 5, Day 15)

Thursday, Day 148: Teresa ... (
Day 81)

Friday, Day 149: George ... (
Day 6, Day 104, Day 15)

Saurday, Day 150: George

So, there you have it - Guest Bloggers for your enjoyment. See you next Sunday!

No comments: