Thursday, December 07, 2006

Day 378: The Greatest Present Ever.


A Christmas package from my Uncle Boon!


Oops - I thought the presents inside would be wrapped. My bad. Hmm ... is it a helmet? A helmet covered with delightful stickers?


Why, it's bowl covered in delightful stickers! Plus there are dinner mints, jellied candies, and cool toys wired to the edges! Luckily, one item is wrapped - and in shiny glitter foil, no less. I'll save it for Christmas morning.


I'm not kidding when I say this may well be the greatest bowl I have ever owned.


The card pretty much rocks, too - Boon's design modifications are fantastic.


That dinosaur is so not getting away.


The car is pretty firmly in place, too.


The card got me a little teary. I wish my uncle were happier.

1 comment:

Middle Girl said...

This is really very sweet.

Hugs to you and Uncle Boon.