Saturday, March 24, 2007

Day 495: Fin.



Four hundred and ninety five days ... would it be too much of a cliche to say it's gone by quickly?

I said most of what I need to say in last night's Penultimate Post (In fact, now that I mention it, I suppose I should have saved last night's post for tonight, but oh well).

Tomorrow will be the start of a new chapter in "Cutting Through the Fat," a decision that has sat well since I made it yesterday.

Thank you again for all your support. Onward and upward!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm glad you are not going away.

And yes, cliche as it is, time has passed quickly...

Unknown said...

Congratulations on losing a huge 38 pounds! You've done a fabulous job and I thank you for your sharing your journey here.

I wish you all the best for the next 37, and will of course keep checking in to see how you are doing.

take care
alex

Anonymous said...

Day 498 - I miss the blog! I didn't know that I would, but I do. Wondering if you have posted something isn't the same as knowing with pretty good certainty that you have posted something. I guess I'll have to resort more to old fashioned email to see how you are doing! Oh, I forgot to mention that the singing barman is mightily impressed with the 38lbs, he's on 20 himself.
SJ