Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Day 498: Pros and Cons.

It feels weird not to have to write the blog every day.

Granted, it's a bit liberating ...

But overall, I miss it.

I'm also not sure why I'm insisting on continuing the whole numbered days thing (i.e., "Day 498") - it's not like there's a set goal date that I'm working toward anymore. All it really means is more math for me when I do write (and, therefore, more chances to get said math completely wrong).

Who knows ... maybe I want the opportunity for a goal to exist down the road. Maybe I'm a slave to tradition. Maybe I just like numbers more than I think.

Whatever. I'm rolling with it.

Anyway, this isn't a real post (you can tell by the fact that there's no art). It's just a brief missive to say "Hey."






And just in case you were wondering, no ...


I haven't smoked yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps human being like consistency...more than completion...we/I miss you...

Rarely does ones quest inspire...so many blogs are less that yours...

Checking in daily about your challenge has caused me to also create challenges for myself...just so you know...

Could you do it weekly...if it was on a certain day for those of us who like certainty...like your daily readings provided? Just in the thought...

Anonymous said...

yes I miss you!

At least twice a week - come on its a challenge to write - which we all need.

And pictures of your habitat